To book Rimscout, you can choose between two methods: using the Rimscout website or subscribing to the Software as a Service (SaaS) offer availabe in the Azure Marketplace.
Booking via the Rimscout website (recommended)
Booking Rimscout through the Rimscout website involves filling out a form to request a matching offer. Once accepted, a new tenant will be created for you and you will receive regular billing based on your chosen payment frequency.
- Visit the Rimscout website: Go to rimscout.com/pricing to access the Rimscout booking page.
- Fill in the price request: Provide your contact details and specify your desired plan for Rimscout.
- Submit the request: Once you've filled in the form, click on the submit button to send it to the Net at Work sales office.
- Receive your offer: The Net at Work sales office will send you a suiting offer via email.
- Sign and return the offer: Review the offer, sign it and send it back to Net at Work.
- Access to Rimscout: Once your offer is signed, a new Rimscout tenant will be created for you. Details will be provided via email.
- Billing: You will start receiving bills for Rimscout usage, either on monthly or annual basis, depending on your selection.
If there are any questions or issues in the booking process, contact
Booking through Azure Marketplace
Alternatively, you can book Rimscout by subscribing to the Rimscout SaaS offer on the Azure Marketplace. For the necessary steps see Azure Marketplace.